The Quarry – All Endings And How To Get Them
The Quarry is an interactive drama horror where players are able to make story-changing decisions and participate in some hair-raising quick-time events. If you’ve played the other games from Supermassive Games, such as Until Dawn and The Dark Pictures Anthology, then this one will feel very familiar to you.
For those of you that enjoyed the summer of horror movies that we used to get back in the ’90s then you’re going to enjoy The Quarry. The game begins on the last day of summer camp at Hackett’s Quarry, where nine teenage counsellors have just said goodbye to all the children. Just as the team are about to leave as well they run into car trouble and it looks like they’ll have to stay another night at camp.
Sounds alright right? Another night shouldn’t hurt? But as you may have guessed this isn’t going to be the case in The Quarry.
– – – SPOILER WARNING – – –
It turns out the reason that Mr. H doesn’t want you to stay in Hackett’s Quarry is that it’s haunted and full of monsters. It frankly seems irresponsible for the summer camp to keep running under such circumstances.
Stuck there for the night, you’re going to have to make a number of decisions to see who will live and who will die. Will you check what’s behind that trap door? Will you investigate the screams echoing from within the forest? Do you save your friends or desperately run for your life? Every choice, big or small, shapes your story and determines who lives to tell the tale.
It’s been reported that there are 186 ending variations but story-wise you can probably narrow it down to 14. The endings are quite subjective so there’s no necessarily ‘good’ or ‘bad’ ending. We’ll let you decide that for yourself. There are however two sets of pre-requisites to get a certain set of endings roughly titled the ‘Silas Ending’ and ‘Hackett Massacre’ ending. So we’ll divide the guide into those two.
For those of you that are curious about all the endings in The Quarry and how to achieve them then follow us down the rabbit hole. For all others, watch out for spoilers.
- Ending 1 – The Curse Is Lifted: Laura Kills Silas and Both Travis and Ryan Survive
- Ending 2 – The Curse Is Lifted: Laura Hesitates and Kills Travis and Silas
- Ending 3 – The Curse Remains: Laura Refuses to Kill Silas
- Ending 4 – The Curse Is Lifted: Laura Kills Silas and Dies from Car Crash Injuries
- Ending 5 – The Curse Remains: Nobody Survives the Car Crash and Silas Lives
- Ending 6 – The Curse is Lifted: Kaitlyn, Dylan, and Caleb Survive the Lodge
- Ending 7 – The Curse Remains: Laura’s Captured By Travis
- Ending 8 – The Curse Remains: Max and Laura are Reunited
- Ending 9 – The Curse Remains: Travis and Laura Kill Each Other