Genshin Impact – Best Weapons List (Updated)
Wielders: Diluc, Beidou, Chongyun, Noelle, Razor, Xinyan, Eula
Claymores restrict the character wielding it to slower hits than other melee weapons deal much more damage per swing. Claymores also have a damage bonus towards breaking Geo objects, like a monster’s shield.
Wolf’s Gravestone ★★★★★
By default Wolf’s Gravestone increases your base attack up to 40%, which is already a sign of a very strong weapon. Give this weapon to a Claymore-wielding DPS and it’s game over for your enemies.
|Bonus Effect||ATK + 10.8%|
|Skill||ATK + 20%|
• After taking damage attacks against enemies with less than 30% HP increases all party members’ ATK by 40% for 12s.
• Can only occur once every 30s.
Character Recommendations: Diluc, Razor, Noelle, Beidou, Chongyun, Xinyan
Song Of Broken Pines ★★★★★
|Bonus Effect||Physical DMG Bonus + 49|
Rebel’s Banner Hymn:
• When Normal or Charged Attacks hit opponents, the character gains a Sigil of Whispers (once every 0.3s).
• When you reach 4 Sigils, all will be consumed and all nearby party members will get increased Normal ATK SPD and ATK for 12s.
• Once this triggers, you gain no Sigils for 20s.
• Buffs of the same type won’t stack.
Character Recommendations: Razor, Xinyan, Eula
Skyward Pride ★★★★★
|Bonus Effect||Energy Recharge + 8%|
Sky-Ripping Dragon Spine:
• After using an Elemental Burst, Normal, or Charged Attack, on hit, creates a vacuum blade that does 80% of ATK as DMG to enemies along its path.
• Lasts for 20 seconds or 8 vacuum blades.
Character Recommendations: Diluc, Razor, Noelle, Chongyun, Xinyan
Favonius Greatsword ★★★★
|Bonus Effect||Energy Recharge + 13.3%|
• CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small number of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character.
• Can only occur once every 12s.
Character Recommendations: Diluc, Xinyan