The gacha grind in Genshin Impact is so real, I can’t tell you how tired I am of fighting those mother fuckin slimes over and over again. But you know we gotta do it. If only they had drops on them. Anyway, by now you’re probably at a pretty high level on your Genshin Impact journey and you’re looking to outfit your A team with weapons and artifacts worthy of the time you’ve invested in them. There’s not much we can do about the weapons, with the best coming from Wish rolls. But there is something we can do about the artifacts.
Depending of course on how you want to build your character i.e. support-DPS or pure DPS / support the artifacts you might want are different. Here we’ll show you a list of the best ones you can get, where to get them and our recommended charcters to use them with.
A must-have for any party, this set currently provides the highest raw damage boost for melee characters. This set also drops from all of the available World Bosses, making it easy to farm.
Location: Obtained from all the World Bosses – Lupus Boreas, Stormterror Dvalin, Pyro/Cryo Regisvine, Oceanid, Geo/Electro/Anemo Hypostasis
Characters: Diluc, Jean, Keqing, Razor, Beidou, Xiangling, Chongyun, Noelle
- Gladiator’s Triumphus
- Gladiator’s Destiny
- Gladiator’s Longing
- Gladiator’s Intoxication
- Gladiator’s Triumphus
- 2-Piece: ATK +18%
- 4-Piece: If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.
Crimson Witch of Flames
When you get this make sure to try and complete the whole set because the 2 and 4-Piece Set Bonus are extremely powerful. They boost any Pyro character’s overall Pyro damage and make Pyro Elemental Reactions even more explosive. This Artifact Set is a core piece of any Pyro or Overload focused team.
What carries this Artifact set over the top is that in addition to boosting Elemental Reaction damage, the 4-Piece Set Bonus also boosts the 2-Piece Set Bonus effect of the Pyro DMG Bonus at 3 stacks.
Location: Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula (Frost I – IV)
Characters: Diluc, Klee, Bennett, Amber
- Witch’s Flower of Blaze
- Witch’s Ever-Burning Plume
- Witch’s End Time
- Witch’s Heart Flames
- Witch’s Scorching Hat
- 2-Piece: Pyro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: Increases Overloaded and Burning DMG by 40%. Increases Vaporize and Melt DMG by 15%. Using an Elemental SKill increases 2-Piece Set effects by 50% for 10s. Max 3 stacks.
The Blizzard Walker set will be great for any Cryo DPS because it boosts their Cryo damage as well as their CRIT Rate which is great for fast-paced attackers or characters who have a high base CRIT rate such as Chongyun and Ganyu because they have more chances to take advantage of it.
Location: Peak Of Vindagnyr
Characters: Ganyu, Qiqi, Kaeya, Chongyun
- Snowswept Memory
- Icebreakers Resolve
- Frozen Homeland’s Demise
- Frost-Weaved Dignity
- Broken Rime’s Echo
- 2-Piece: Cryo DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: When a character attacks an enemy affected by Cryo, their CRIT Rate is increased by 20%. If the enemy is Frozen, CRIT Rate is increased by an additional 20%.
The Viridescent Venerer Set is flexible for both DPS and support characters. This set provides both an offensive boost with the Anemo DMG Bonus and the 60% Swirl DMG increase. As well as a support boost from the decreased Elemental RES to the Swirl triggering element.
Location: Valley of Remembrance (Dance of Steel II – V)
Characters: Traveler (Anemo), Jean, Sucrose, Venti
4-Piece Set + 1 Unreleased
- Viridescent Venerer’s Diadem
- Viridescent Arrow Feather
- In Remembrance of Viridescent Fields
- Viridescent Venerer’s Vessel
- Viridescent Venerer’s Determination (Coming Soon)
- 2-Piece: Anemo DMG +15%
- 4-Piece: Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
If you’ve got a heavy Electro team that relies on reactions then this set is a must-have. Thundering Fury provides a powerful boost to Electro Damage and Electro based Elemental Reactions. Due to the cooldown reduction on Elemental Reaction triggering abilities this set is core for teams especially based around Overload or Electro Characters with high-value Elemental Skills.
Location: Midsummer Courtyard (Fires of Purification III – VI)
Characters: Razor, Fischl, Beidou, Keqing, Lisa
- Thunderbird’s Mercy
- Survivor of Catastrophe
- Hourglass of Thunder
- Omen of Thunderstorm
- Thunder Summoner’s Crown
- 2-Piece: Electro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece: Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s
Geo daddies have hit the world of Genshin Impact but as of yet, there aren’t that many Geo damage focused Artifacts. Which makes Archaic Petra the winner by default. You may not need all 4-Pieces for your character but having at least 2-Pieces will help your Geo characters considerably.
If you do make it to 4-Pieces you’ll notice the boost to your Geo Element utility as it turns the defensive element crystals dropped by the Reactions into Elemental Bonus Damage buffs.
Location: Domain of Guyun (Spring III – VI)
Characters: Traveler (Geo), Ningguang, Zhongli, Albedo
- Flower of the Creviced Cliff
- Feather of Jagged Peaks
- Sundial of Enduring Jade
- Goblet of Chiseled Crag
- Mask of Solitude Basalt
- 2-Piece: Gain a 15% Geo DMG Bonus.
- 4-Piece: Upon obtaining an Elemental Shard Created through a Crystallize Reaction, all party members gain a 35% DMG Bonus for that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental DMG Bonus can be gained in this manner at any one time.
The Noblesse Oblige is the strongest support set in Genshin Impact so far. This set is geared towards characters with Elemental Bursts that persist after being swapped out, allowing the main DPS to take full advantage of the increased ATK.
- Royal Flora
- Royal Plume
- Royal Pocket Watch
- Royal Silver Urn
- Royal Masque
- 2-Piece: Elemental Burst DMG +20%.
- 4-Piece: Using an Elemental Burst increases all party members’ ATK by 20% for 12s. This effect cannot stack.
If you enjoyed this game guide be sure to check out our other Genshin Impact guides over here!